Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mason's DuRag (sp?)

We have Uncle Dude and Kristen to thank for this one. They so generously brought Erik and I each a DuRag from Walgreen's (yes, Walgreen's) the other night. Mason definitely had the most fun wearing one of them. And, yes, it appears that he is kissing the oven, floor and cabinet... not sure why. I still laugh out loud every time I watch this! (Please excuse Carter's nudity... they were about to get into the bath when we put the cool head gear on Mason). :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved listening to all of you laughing....and I loved the predictability of Mason coming back round the corner. So cute!!
:) Stacy

Sharon M said...

Oh my gosh that was too cute!

Unknown said...

So hilarious! I just love the spontaneity and uninhibitedness (is this a word?) of children. Where along the way do we lose that as adults? Hugs to all of you.