Thursday, April 10, 2008

March Pics

Got nothin' but love for my boys.
SERIOUSLY.

Taken before Erik and I went to bed, while we were checking on Carter. Yes, his leg is dangling off the bed, hoovering above Pita (what Carter calls his Elmo).

I mean, C'MON! (Gob Bluth voice).

Look at those eyes. And guess who took this picture -- CARTER!


LOVE. MY. GUYS.


How to hunt Easter eggs, the Twist boy way: find an egg, open it, decide if the contents are desirable. If so, put it in your bucket. If not... keep it anyway.

3 comments:

Alishia said...

Stella can never know that you have blue water at your house! She will be jealous. And that one of Carter "in" bed. Priceless. How does that happen and he doesn't fall out of bed?

Jess said...

When will I learn to check these when I am at home instead of work. I basically started crying, you know my laugh turned to tears, when I looked at these pictures. Especially the one with Carter and Mason in cop hats. Who is that big guy? He has so much attitude! :) And the picture of Mason in the tub. He looks so much older there! Very cute!

Admin said...

Too fun!