Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Carter's First Day of School!!!


Carter was so excited about his first day of school. He couldn't wait to put on his uniform and go. We were nervous that he would have a meltdown and not want us to leave, but he just waved from the play ground and said, "Bye Dad! Bye Mom!" and then gave us a thumb's up. It happened that his first day was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving so they had a party in class. Carter made a handprint turkey and underneath it said, "I'm thankful for candy!" As other kids were leaving school behind Carter I saw that theirs said, "I'm thankful for Mom and Dad" or "I'm thankful for Grandma and Grandpa." Not Carter. His loyalty is for candy.

2 comments:

stacy said...

Candy?! That is so funny! Hey, at least he IS loyal.

I love his little uniform. So cute and so grown up! I look forward to hearing more stories from school. :)

Jess said...

They're both growing up too fast! Stop the clock... :)